Honored Contributor

How do you maximize your time - to have more free time, to be specific?

I just don't have enough TIME!!! I know this is nothing new - it's certainly a common complaint. Why do the hours we spend at work (for the most part) just drag, and the hours we have left over to do other things just fly by?

I don't feel like I'm a really stupid person but I feel like the older I get, the less time I have to do enjoyable things or relax?? Maybe I'm just getting so slow at doing things that it's taking up more time.? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

This long holiday week-end was a God send. It certainly was not long enough, of course. But I managed to do some cleaning (long over-due, I must say), put up the decorations, visit with family and do some other little odds and ends and still have time to relax and spend quality time with DH.

Normally, I feel like all I do is work and when I come home, I'm too tired to get anything accomplished, so what I need to do must be done on weekends. And weekends are like a blink of an eye. Then, I go back to work on Monday feeling no better than when I left on Friday.

How do you all manage your time - working, family, etc., and still have "me" time? Do you have any tips you could share?

Thanks a lot!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin