Frequent Contributor
I actually found my way here accidentally when I googled reviews on a product. But now I can't find my way here when I'm shopping... I have to google 'QVC forums'. I'm on my tablet... not sure if that makes a difference.
Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I find these forums?

Go to QVC'S main page. At the bottom of that page you will see QVC community or community. Hit that and then on the top left you will see forums. It helps to bookmark your favorite forums. Hope that helps.
Frequent Contributor

Perfect! Found it! Thank you Lucibee!!
On 1/25/2015 Lucibee said: Go to QVC'S main page. At the bottom of that page you will see QVC community or community. Hit that and then on the top left you will see forums. It helps to bookmark your favorite forums. Hope that helps.
Trusted Contributor

You are welcome!
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Karenintx said: I actually found my way here accidentally when I googled reviews on a product. But now I can't find my way here when I'm shopping... I have to google 'QVC forums'. I'm on my tablet... not sure if that makes a difference.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/recent/index.aspx save this page

Honored Contributor

If you're using the QVC app, you can't get here from there. Use your browser instead and click on QVC Community at the bottom of the page.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment