Honored Contributor

Re: How do Giraffes Clean Their Teeth?

[ Edited ]

Sure makes you appreciate your toothbrush, doesn't it?

And it gives a whole new meaning to 'toothpick', LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I understand the love of animals.  I think they just know that about us without us saying or doing anything.  When I've been out jogging, on many occasions I've "picked up" animals along the way (dogs, even cats and squirrels).  I sometimes have a hard time getting them to turn around and go back!  (On second thought, maybe I smell like dog treats!  Woman LOL)

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Speaking of teeth, i heard last week that more people are getting cavities, because of using non fluoride toothpaste, i use natural because of dry lips.

@goldensrbest  Interesting because my dentist recommends flouride toothpaste.  What he doesn't recommend is any toothpaste with triclosan.

We also have to look at diet and cavities; not to mention medications, like steroids.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I also love giraffes;  one bent down and put her head on my shoulder one time; what a wonderful experience.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@KingstonsMom  I understand the love of animals.  I think they just know that about us without us saying or doing anything.  When I've been out jogging, on many occasions I've "picked up" animals along the way (dogs, even cats and squirrels).  I sometimes have a hard time getting them to turn around and go back!  (On second thought, maybe I smell like dog treats!  Woman LOL)

@2blonde

LOL! LOL! Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Just too cool!  Thanks!

DH says these birds also clean Crocodile teeth, I don’t think he’s kidding me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Wow, that's an amazing story @KingstonsMom. Thanks for sharing.Woman Happy Those oxpeckers also sit on rhinos and eat ticks, will also warn the rhinos of encroaching danger. So cool.