Esteemed Contributor

Re: How did your March come in ?

Central Midwest - low 60s and sunshine. Mid fifties on Monday and dry, partly sunny. Good news -- I no longer have to drive to work in the dark!

I'm not a winter person. Realized that about 10 years ago. I just woke up one bitter cold, windy, sleet and icy day and realized that.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Southern WV, like a lamb.

Esteemed Contributor

Like a lamb in St. Louis...sunny and 71. A beautiful day!

Respected Contributor

70's and sunny.  Tomorrow, rain and the 60's which is fine with me.  I live in the Southwest and am in no hurry for the summer heat. 

Respected Contributor

We had snow today in Sparks,Nv. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday I was in the ER and it was sunny and beautiful probably close to 50 degrees.  Today it was 55 degrees, sunny and I believe this week it will be in the 40's.

I can tell you one thing if you go to the ER they are checking for flu and coronavirus.  They also ask if you have traveled recently.  They are taking the necessary precautions.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

One of the coldest days this winter lol.  A few days ago it was 70.  Today a little snow on the ground.  It has been a very mild winter.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

We had snow today in Sparks,Nv. 

I think I am a block or two from Sparks lol  Im in Reno.Smiley Happy  Hello neighbor

Esteemed Contributor

Like a lion...ice storm.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

In Arizona it came in around the mid 70's on Sunday but it's supposed to drop into the 60's today thank goodness. Don't want it to get to warm to quickly, summer will be here before we know it and hibernation begins.