Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I wish we all showed a general location.  "I live in Florida."  Florida is 800 miles from Pensacola to Key West. ???

I don't hide where I live.....it's St. Louis area.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

I wish we all showed a general location.  "I live in Florida."  Florida is 800 miles from Pensacola to Key West. ???

@ShowMe   Put the coffee pot on, now that I know, I'll be right over; you can then visit me in the Albuquerque area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My question like this got lost.  I am very interested in the responses.  Wondering if there is a way to make contact. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe@You live close to my son...I am jealous.I hope to one day move close to your neck of the woods.We live near Seattle.

Respected Contributor

Just moved back to Santa Cruz area in CA - good to see the ocean!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

@ShowMe   Put the coffee pot on, now that I know, I'll be right over; you can then visit me in the Albuquerque area.

@Kachina624.....the coffee pot is on.  Come on over.  Have never been in your part of the country.  Would be wonderful to see it.  

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ShowMe@You live close to my son...I am jealous.I hope to one day move close to your neck of the woods.We live near Seattle.

It's a great place to live.  Am sure you would be happy here.  Have all 4 seasons of the year.  Many things to do, many places to go.  Lots of history here.  It is a metropolitan location.