Contributor

Just wondering how come there are reviews on here .. example for Bare Minerals foundation and they haven`t even received them yet???? I thought you couldn`t make any reviews without having purchase any item first. (I mean and tried it).

Honored Contributor

Move down the page and read the thread suspicious reviews. All of your questions should be answered.

In the case of Bare minerals, is it a brand new product on their line? Or something created for the TSV that has been out already?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

It seems a lot of people get email notices ahead of time and are able to review the product before it's presented publicly. I know I have.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

because qvc allows it. hsn doesn't allow people to post reviews unless they've purchased the items.

the bare minerals foundation was an advanced order and won't even ship until april, so no one has tried it.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 evelomaddict said:

because qvc allows it. hsn doesn't allow people to post reviews unless they've purchased the items.

the bare minerals foundation was an advanced order and won't even ship until april, so no one has tried it.

Is this foundation any different from other foundations that Bare Minerals makes? Or was it a promotional type TSV with extras or special sizes?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 2/25/2014 evelomaddict said:

Is this foundation any different from other foundations that Bare Minerals makes? Or was it a promotional type TSV with extras or special sizes?

It's a totally new product.
Trusted Contributor

I've read reviews for items people don't even own. They say something like "I don't own this (blank) product but I would like to, or I bet I would enjoy (blank) product".

What?!? QVC shouldn't allow that.