Honored Contributor

How an I delete a duplicate post?

How can I delete a duplicate post?

Honored Contributor

Re: How an I delete a duplicate post?

@Mindy D 

In the post you wish to delete, click on the three gray dots in the top right corner.  That will bring a drop down list of options, one of which is “delete”.  Click on that.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Mindy D 

In the post you wish to delete, click on the three gray dots in the top right corner.  That will bring a drop down list of options, one of which is “delete”.  Click on that.  

It can't be deleted if someone has replied to it. The only way I know of is to ask one of the mods to delete it in that case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Mindy D 

It can't be deleted if someone has replied to it. The only way I know of is to ask one of the mods to delete it in that case.

That's right, @SilleeMee.   If someone has used the "reply" on a thread or a post, we have to ask the moderators to remove it.   @Mindy D,  I think the best way to do this is to use the "report inappropriate" option on our own post (or thread), and use the explanation box to explain the details of the request.    That generates a flag for the moderators, and they know specifically which post (or thread) to review.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Mindy D 

I will do it for you....

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  & @dooBdoo 

Or go to edit & erase/delete your entire post.  When done, type *deleted* click post & go your merry way! whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif