Honored Contributor

Re: How Many Christmas Cards Have You Received?

None.  I expect one.  Maybe two. . . 

Honored Contributor

I just sent mine out yesterday, and don't think many will come back. I'm thinking that I'll hand cards out to my needlers group tomorrow.  Everyone might like one, unless they don't celebrate Christmas.  That's ok too.

Trusted Contributor

Christmas is for giving and our military love to recieve christmas cards and also seniors and the sick in the hospital who are without their families.  I personally do not care if I get any cards.  I love to send to those to make them smile and get through the holidays, it just a little something I can do.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read all the replies yet, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this.

But it was on the news last night that DeJoy has issued instructions that packages are to take priority because of the tracking information on them. (So it can be seen how long a package has sat somewhere; letters don't have that.)

The "delivery guarantee" for letters is now officially changed from 3 days to 5 days.  So good luck anyone waiting for a bill or a check or anything essential.