Honored Contributor

How Lazy/Tech Obsessed Can Society Be?

Now we have suitcases that follow us through the airport, no need to pull it by the handle.....okay.

https://www.qvc.com/COWAROBOT-Auto-Follow-Smart-Luggage-20%22-Suitcase.product.F13788.html?sc=PRODFE...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: How Lazy/Tech Obsessed Can Society Be?

So someone who is on more than 200 flights per year, this is quite appealing.  Smiley HappySmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

very cool.

and so nice for folks with physical issues.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I would like that. Husband can’t carry or pull a suitcase, so I have both of them.

Respected Contributor

Lazy, no way...what a great find for for the physically disabled. I have several friends in wheelchairs who love to travel & this would be perfect. I can see this working for lots of people...a wonderful & needed item. Wish I could come up with these tech ideas.

Honored Contributor

Please bear with me; something I heard  from someone I don't know while shopping.

Second hand information.

Is it true that kids are beginning to grow small 'horns' on the back base of their skull.........one 'horn' on each side.

Because they are always looking down, and their neck muscles are beginning to weaken, so these small 'horns' on each side are growing in order to support the skull.

First time I've heard 'that one'.

Fact or fiction?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Please bear with me; something I heard  from someone I don't know while shopping.

Second hand information.

Is it true that kids are beginning to grow small 'horns' on the back base of their skull.........one 'horn' on each side.

Because they are always looking down, and their neck muscles are beginning to weaken, so these small 'horns' on each side are growing in order to support the skull.

First time I've heard 'that one'.

Fact or fiction?

@ROMARY   I saw the story on the news yesterday.  I'm not surprised!

Esteemed Contributor

FICTION

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this luggage presented this morning.  Maybe it's good for people who have a disability or someone who travels a lot....I don't know but I would be afraid of someone trying to steal it as it was supposed to be rolling along behind me in an airport terminal which is often very crowded. 

A few years ago a girl almost walked off with my suitcase at a luggage carousel in baggage claim.  I was on the other side of the carousel and saw her pick up my suitcase, extend the handle and she just started to walk off.  I went after her and stopped her saying that I believe that's mine and yes after looking at my luggage tag it was!  She just said "Oh"...not even I'm sorry about that!  She turned and went back to the carousel and to this day I wonder if it was an accident or she was stealing it!

Plus even though I have an iPhone that I carry around with me, I'm trying to lower the personal load of wifi on my body which isn''t really healthy.  This luggage just adds to it.

Respected Contributor

I love it!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~