Honored Contributor

Windows! There's no way to cheat getting them clean. Either they're clean or they're not and no in between.

Respected Contributor

Just general cleaning the house. I hate it and pay someone else to do it for me.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Housework...

[ Edited ]

I am a cleaning and organizing fanatic! Everything MUST be neat, clean, and orderly. However, weekly LAUNDRY is the bane of my existence. Those who know me think it is hilarious; I DO NOT!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Housework...

[ Edited ]

I'm good with picking up rooms each day and basic cleaning. I do laundry every other day and put clothes away immediately. I procrastinate and dread monthly / seasonal projects but always thrilled when they're done.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Dusting!  I HATE it so bad!!!!!  Then there is the bathroom!  Of course, floors are another issue.  Now that you asked --- this whole cleaning thing is just plain awful!!!!  Woman Frustrated

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin