Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,488
Registered: ‎04-18-2013

May I inquire as to WHY?

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,200
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?


@KittyLouWhoToo wrote:

May I inquire as to WHY?

 

 


Makes no sense at all for it to be removed.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?

It happens. Someone said something that was reported/violated the rules.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?

One of the seven wonders of the world. 

Ours is not to question why.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,204
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?

[ Edited ]

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

 

Here are a few of the key areas that you should be aware of before posting in the Community:

  • Controversial topics will be removed – Discussions of a controversial or confrontational nature will be removed at our discretion. The following are examples of topics that generally create a negative dialogue between Community members which will result in removal of the discussion and possible banning: current events, politics, religious beliefs, and unkind comments about hosts, vendors, models, or employees.

 

 

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,358
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?

 

 

 

 

 

Their message says it was a previous

removed thread?? 

 

I didn't see another thread

and I looked and don't see any

closed or removed ones on that topic?

Did anybody else see one that got

closed?

 

 


••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,358
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?


@Spurt wrote:

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

 

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...


 

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

I just don't want anybody to think I restarted

a deleted thread because I didnt

do that.

😟


••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,204
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?


@newziesuzie wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

 

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...


 

Its inconsistent @Spurt.

I just don't want anybody to think I restarted

a deleted thread because I didnt

do that.

😟


@newziesuzie  I just saw your thread and was about to comment and it said it was a "read only topic" and then when I went back to it the message said it had been removed.....

 

Yep, inconsistency has always been a hallmark of these boards unfortunately

 

And I suspect this one is doomed to because thee is another rule that say "don't argue with the Moderators decisions"..... cant win for losing...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,890
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?


@newziesuzie wrote:

 

Their message says it was a previous

removed thread?? 

 

I didn't see another thread

and I looked and don't see any

closed or removed ones on that topic?

Did anybody else see one that got

closed?

 

 


 

          @newziesuzie, Yes, that's what it says.  Their post states:  "Moved: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Deleted-Posts/%EF%B8%8F1ST-EVER-Hotter-Than-Normal-ENTIRE-USA-%EF%B8%8F/...This post has been removed by QVC topic was previously deleted."   I didn't see any previous threads, and just doing some quick looking I don't see any remnants of closed threads on this topic.    Very strange.

 
 
⭐️Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. Howard W. Newton⭐️
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,008
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Hot Weather Thread Removed?


@Spurt wrote:

Because it's a controversial issue and therefore against QVC community guidelines & standards....there were comments pro and con and thats why it got removed!

 

Here are a few of the key areas that you should be aware of before posting in the Community:

  • Controversial topics will be removed – Discussions of a controversial or confrontational nature will be removed at our discretion. The following are examples of topics that generally create a negative dialogue between Community members which will result in removal of the discussion and possible banning: current events, politics, religious beliefs, and unkind comments about hosts, vendors, models, or employees.

 

 

Its amazing to me how the NBA Canceled All Star Game on this same Community Chat Category remains....to me it falls in the same category but people are being more diplomatic in discussing pros and cons of the issue...


Honestly I disagree, calling people fearful bigots seems to be common when you aren't on a certain side of an issue here.........