Contributor

Hosts I have not seen in a while

I usually only watch the original Q channel.  Have not seen Garbriel Kerr in a long time?  Can anyone update me.  Also, the host named Cathy Petrias?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hosts I have not seen in a while

Gabrielle has been on Q2.  Cathy has been gone for a long time.

Super Contributor

FYI, her name is Cathy Pedrayes.  I was sorry to see her go.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Cathy.  She has a very interesting, fun and informative social media presence.  She has been doing a number of freelance jobs and has worked on several occasions with another former host, Anthony Heywood.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I agree about Cathy.  She has a very interesting, fun and informative social media presence.  She has been doing a number of freelance jobs and has worked on several occasions with another former host, Anthony Heywood.

@Johnnyeager   Cathy just moved, again.  She had an IGTV video with packed boxes saying "moving again."  So that 's Phili to NYC, to now a new location unknown.  I wonder if a new job comes with it?  She is indeed very interesting and seems to never let the grass grow under her feet.  I have found so many great restaurants from her IG page. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think Cathy and her husband were renting in Brooklyn and now purchased a house.  Maybe in the suburbs.  I think she would want to remain located in the NYC market.  She posted that she recently hired an agent for the first time and seems to be very busy.  I wish her the best.

Respected Contributor

I saw Marybeth Roe recently and realized that I hadn't seen her present in a very long time.  Her schedule and mine must not be compatible, except for holiday weeks, LOL!  I was so happy to see her again, she always does a great job.

Honored Contributor

Seems like a few regulars on Q1 are now permanent on Q2, Gabrielle K and Katie McG are at least two of them.