Honored Contributor

Who is she? She seems sweet.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

That is Mary Nelson.  I think she is great.

Honored Contributor

I like her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I think Mary Nelson has become one of the stand-out successful hosts on QVC.  It took me a while to get used to her voice, but now I don't even notice it as shaky at all. 

Mary always comes prepared and obviously does her homework on the products.  She's sweet, has a great sense of humor, never treats it as her own talk show, and talks to the viewer like educated adults, not as 3rd grade children who just need a smile and nod. 

She's awesome!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I think Mary Nelson has become one of the stand-out successful hosts on QVC.  It took me a while to get used to her voice, but now I don't even notice it as shaky at all. 

Mary always comes prepared and obviously does her homework on the products.  She's sweet, has a great sense of humor, never treats it as her own talk show, and talks to the viewer like educated adults, not as 3rd grade children who just need a smile and nod. 

She's awesome!

@Caaareful Shopper, I have to say I totally agree with you and I never thought I'd come to like Mary's voice.  LOL  I was one that thought she desperately needed vocal training because her voice sounded so shakey, I couldn't even stand to listen.

I have fast become a fan.  I think she is great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe I'm saying this but Shawn did a great job presenting the Beekman Boys and their TSV last night!  I actually watched the entire show and I usually avoid her.   She was so relaxed, playing with the goats and really seemed to be enjoying herself.  She looked great in her jeans and shirt.  

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac     I too enjoyed watching Shawn last night on the TSV with the Beekman Boys.

And those goats are just too cute!  I had only tuned in to see the goats, but just like you, I had watched the whole show. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Host with Beekmans

[ Edited ]

I like Mary Nelson too, she's always prepared and she let's the vendor's speak!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

She's awesome!

@Caaareful Shopper, I have to say I totally agree with you and I never thought I'd come to like Mary's voice.  LOL  I was one that thought she desperately needed vocal training because her voice sounded so shakey, I couldn't even stand to listen.

I have fast become a fan.  I think she is great. 

@Caaareful Shopper @Lipstickdiva 

Ita!