Regular Contributor

I haven't seen host Stacey in days..I looked for her picture on the host page and can't find it..Did she leave? I actually liked watching her.. thanks

Respected Contributor
She posted on a qvc blog four days ago. I think because she's so new, q doesn't have their pics up yet. Alberti is a new host as well and he's not on the host page either.
Honored Contributor

She was on Saturday morning with Leah.

Respected Contributor

There was a photo of Stacy and Alberti (other new male host) on Instagram this morning showing them about to board a plane for some type of trip. Did not say where they were going. There were two other people in this photo, not Q hosts.

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Stacey or Alberti have made it through the probationary period. Photos aren't put up on the host page until that time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Host Stacey

[ Edited ]

Old thread: ...( I know)....

I am out of the loop. Don't watch the q, that much. I watched Stacey on some videos of items that I liked, and she is pretty good.  

Honored Contributor

Stacey works the wee hour shift  mostly, I watch the Q when I can't sleep and there she is. At first I thought she was one poor excuse for a host, it seemed she really had all she could do to present the products. I guess it was because she was so new, but she has improved 100%. I can't say I enjoy watching her, but she'll do when I can't fall asleep and there's nothing else on.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacey is around at night....saw her last week and she posted pics of her fall decorations on her blog.  I have always liked her; she seems to be a good mom and enjoys her home and cooking.  She is low key and very sweet.