Trusted Contributor

Re: Host Rachel

[ Edited ]

"A limited number of QVC Employees and designated Vendor employees who receive prior authorization and training from QVC may participate in QVC’s Community Forums, Community Blogs, and the Question & Answer feature. All participating QVC Employees () and all designated Vendor employees () will be badged to disclose their relationship to QVC or the Vendor. Any Vendor employee who is not badged is prohibited from participating in QVC’s Community features."

They are not prohibited from reading.

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Valued Contributor

Re: Host Rachel

[ Edited ]

I find her to be loud and boisterous, which sometimes is okay especially with something dull like vacuums or halo chargers, etc. but when she is with Kim G I cannot watch, I dvr and then skip her and over to Kim and Amy.  I said it before and say it again, KG does not need a traditional host. If they are insistent on pairing her with someone, put her with Vanessa, Terri, Pat or MaryBeth. You need to balance people out.  Same with Graver, I don't care for her with J Coffey she talks as much as SG.  SG worked best with Sandra, imo.I am so tired of people talking over one another, we have been living with Zoom and Skype for almost three years there is no need to fill every second of air with someone's voice or compete for air time. Give me "Just the facts ma'am." This goes for Rachael, Shawn, Amy, and a few others (including men).

Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I find her to be loud and boisterous, which sometimes is okay especially with something dull like vacuums or halo chargers, etc. but when she is with Kim G I cannot watch, I dvr and then skip her and over to Kim and Amy.  I said it before and say it again, KG does not need a traditional host. If they are insistent on pairing her with someone, put her with Vanessa, Terri, Pat or MaryBeth. You need to balance people out.  Same with Graver, I don't care for her with J Coffey she talks as much as SG.  SG worked best with Sandra, imo.I am so tired of people talking over one another, we have been living with Zoom and Skype for almost three years there is no need to fill every second of air with someone's voice or compete for air time. Give me "Just the facts ma'am." This goes for Rachael, Shawn, Amy, and a few others (including men).

@ajsidney12  I can't watch Rachel no matter what she is selling.  Then get her and Alberti together on the food shows and............absolutely unwatchable!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Rachel and a few other hosts could have a "who can talk the longest and fastest" contest. Cat LOL

----------------

And the loudest!!!  There are several host ladies that seem to think that their job is centered on an excessively loud voice!  Channel changers for me...

Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 @corita @Ranker @

I cannot watch her.  Her voice grits on my nerves.  She is also loud and I cannot stand to watch her on the food shows.    I can't;s stand Alberti either.  He's also loud and pushy.  There are few hosts I can watch these days.  JT is unwatchable with her hyper style and constant personal stories about her mother, father and daughters.  Uggh

Trusted Contributor

@Ranker Love Rachel !