Trusted Contributor

I do not like that Special Offer bar at the bottom of the screen.  HSN has the same bar.  To me it blocks information. There is enough on the screen already.

Honored Contributor

I can not tell you how much pop ups and stuff like that annoy me.  If I want to look at it, I'll click on it.  I don't need it shoved in my face and my device frozen to make sure I see it.  It's just plain rude!

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I do not like that Special Offer bar at the bottom of the screen.  HSN has the same bar.  To me it blocks information. There is enough on the screen already.

@grandma2pkmh

I'm with you.  It is EXTREMELY annoying!!!

Trusted Contributor

Not just VERY annoying, it also blocks access to products I may be looking for. The homepage is a three ring circus now.....

Honored Contributor

It's also on every product page, which makes the product pages even slower to load (if that's even possible!).

Stop QVC, just stop with your so-called 'improvements' to this website, which is making the site less and less user friendly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

This is so annoying, I don't even want to be on the site anymore!!!!  Every time you change the page it pops up, UGH!!!

Super Contributor

DITTO THAT

Respected Contributor

It gave me a headache!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

It's AWFUL!  Knock it off Q

Please make it stop! Give me the info but not in such an annoying manner with the constant pop-up action. I'll spend less time on the website as long as this is in place.