Esteemed Contributor

Another prison guard arrested in this crazy escape story. My head is starting to hurt from shaking it so much Shocked Smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Files in Cakes, Batman

I think this whole thing is going to open up an enormous can of worms in terms of how rules are followed/enforced in that prison.

What a mess.  Again, I just hope no innocent people are hurt until this is resolved.

Honored Contributor

He said something along the lines of being a guard is as difficult as being a prisoner...you make no money...you go bald...you become an alcoholic...you divorce...then you kill yourself.
Valued Contributor

Yep, crazier every day.  If it were pitched as a movie plot, would be rejected as TOO IMPLAUSIBLY over-the-top!!!Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you..it's the bizarre thing I've followed in awhile.

So Tansy, the guy is making excuses for allowing himself to be pulled down to the prisoner's level? Like it's not on him and his strength if character? Jeez, pleez.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

They've been telling us for weeks how dangerous these two are but, so far, no one has been harmed. Why is that?

Respected Contributor

I heard on the news tonight that both these men were in an "honor" area.  Why on earth would two murderers be placed in an honor section of a jail?  There's nothing honorable about murder.

Esteemed Contributor

OR- Good question, but thank God.

Perkup- I know right? Crazy, and didn't they say one of them was particularly brutal, as in sociopath?

Respected Contributor

They just said the guard was sleeping when they escaped. 

Sounds like a competent place Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like two bad guys on the run. Some crooks who worked at the prison were helping them to escape. I smell lifetime movie. When they catch these guys it will be lifetime for them. What about the crooked ones that worked in the prison and helped them. I guess they will be on the other side of the bars hoping for a crooked guard to help them escape to. Goes on and on.