Honored Contributor

I been having the best time tonight listening to The Merry Mix on Amazon music. It's a nice mix of different Christmas music and this old girl is dancing ! 🎄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love Christmas music. There is a radio station I listen to in my car usually after Thanksgiving they play Christmas music 24/7 until Christmas. They are not doing it this year. The only time I listen to that station. So I listen to my talk radio lol.

Respected Contributor

First I watched the NBC Rockefeller tree lighting, and then I switched to Michael Flatley Lord of the Dance on PBS.

I definitely CANNOT tap my foot 35 times per second, but it is amazing to watch the quick feet of the Irish dancers!

After a cold, rainy day, it was very enjoyable to watch these festive productions.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

I been having the best time tonight listening to The Merry Mix on Amazon music. It's a nice mix of different Christmas music and this old girl is dancing ! 🎄

@QVCkitty1

Great suggestion, thank you! Listening now, enjoyable. 😆

Super Contributor

comcast music selections are great. seasonal changes with holidays. xmas music is wonderful. ch 941 in Seattle area. I also play xmas cd's. just got 2 Pantatonix and they are fabulous. their voices! esp 'mary did you know' and 'hallelujah' are absolutely beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1, great timing on this post. I will be decorating inside next week.

Does anyone know if there is a Xmas music station(s) on Sirius XM Radio? TIA. LM

Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday Music 🎄

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919and @Lilysmom1 (anyone else who may want to enjoy):

Here in metro Atlanta, our local Christian radio station is playing nonstop Christmas music until Christmas night. I think you can to this website and hopefully access it if you wish. Since I can't post a link, go to:

thefishatlantadotcom

Hope you are able to enjoy!Cat Very Happy

ETA: If you enjoy contemporary Christian music, this is an awesome radio station. It is the only station that DH and I listen to year round!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919wrote:

I love Christmas music. There is a radio station I listen to in my car usually after Thanksgiving they play Christmas music 24/7 until Christmas. They are not doing it this year. The only time I listen to that station. So I listen to my talk radio lol.

Yes my faith based radio station started at 5:00 on Thanksgiving and going until Christmas night. But they also have a sister station here in my town and that station is Christmas music only all year long. Sometimes we just need a touch of Christmas even if it is a day in May.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."