Honored Contributor

@Preds

I have a pendant that says "faith"...

I have "faith'  that your treaments will work  for   you this yearHeartSmiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Heart((((((((((  @Preds ))))))))))Heart

Always makes me smile to see you and that spunky spirit of yours! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey @Whatnow ...

[ Edited ]

Love you, (((@Preds)))!   Always on the lookout for you!❤️

hide&seek.gif

FE55F19B-DAE9-457C-A3BB-3D75462B569A.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Preds I was feeling kind of blah.I have a infection in my jaw so some pain too.I opened my iPad and there you are....so happy to hear from you.You made my evening.Thanks for posting and I truly hope that you are feeling okay and making progress with your treatments.

I hope you feel better soon, (((@dex))).❤️   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Love you more @dooBdoo .  HeartHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds : Keep fighting. Sending encouragement and prayers. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @Thanks..I am seeing a dental surgeon on Tuesday...hopefully after that the infection can clear up.

Respected Contributor

@Preds 

I know you are brave, and hope you are enjoying the good and the love we all have for you

Justice

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dooBdoo @Thanks..I am seeing a dental surgeon on Tuesday...hopefully after that the infection can clear up.

Thinking of you today, @dex.    I hope your visit is the first big step towards pain-free healthy happy days to come!❤️