Respected Contributor

Hi John!  I'd like to get in touch with your sister.  We used to email each other about horse stuff and I'd like to do that again, if she's willing.

I'm going to send her an email to the old email address I used years ago to contact her.   The title is Autumn Ride Picture.  If it's not too much trouble, could you let her know so she knows it's safe to open it.  

The picture I'm emailing to her is below.  If she's too busy or doesn't want to email back and forth, that's fine, I'll understand.  But it would be great to touch base with her.

Thanks!

IMG_3349.jpg

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

pretty picture

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey, HckynutJohn!

[ Edited ]

Hi back at ya @Kalli 

From this picture is it what it appears to be? I sure hope it is, it is a great picture.

My sister has the same email, which I think you got from her. I will email her and tell her what you said in this post. I will be sure to tell her to look for Autumn Ride Picture. I am sure she will be glad to hear from you.

I will email her right after I get done typing this. CenturyLink updated my email Monday and it has been a pain in the butt. Hopefully I don't have an issue sending her an email. If I do, I will see if I can catch her by phone. She is not all that easy to reach at times.

Let me know if this works out for you.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@Kalli 

Just sent my sis the email. I explained the title to her and said it is Safe to open. Let me know how it goes. 

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

best thing in life is an autumn ride on horseback.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn , thanks!  I appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

I almost forgot..  yes, the picture is from last Friday's ride.  I took out my younger gelding and the weather was great!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

I almost forgot..  yes, the picture is from last Friday's ride.  I took out my younger gelding and the weather was great!  

@Kalli 

It's great to hear, and see, you are riding again. My passion and love isn't the same as yours, and not sure I will ever be able to skate again.

Really happy for you! 

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@Kalli wrote:

@Kalli 

It's great to hear, and see, you are riding again. My passion and love isn't the same as yours, and not sure I will ever be able to skate again.

Really happy for you! 

hckynut  🇺🇸

@hckynutjohn ,

I didn't realize that and I'm so sorry!  I'm sending prayers and holding positive thoughts for you! 

Take care,

Kalli