Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  Very well said.  Wish I could give a dozen hearts!

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Suziepeach I am so sorry, your post some how got deleted with one that was not

appropriate, unfortunately that happens from time to time. Please repost your post. 

Honored Contributor
Age 74. I read that in 2006 he had Stage 4 cancer that had spread to his liver, had successful chemo and has been in remission ever since then. So perhaps that was a big underlying condition factor.

I enjoyed listening to him. He seemed to be a very smart and good-natured man. He rose to many high-level jobs during his life including, if I'm not mistaken being head of Burger King restaurant chain.

May he RIP, gone too soon at age 74.
Honored Contributor

I'm very sorry to hear of Mr. Cain's death. He was a cancer survivor, and especially after losing my mother to cancer my heart goes out to everyone who lives and dies with this terrible disease.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

Passed.  Covid 19.

"Passed" what?

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Suziepeach I am so sorry, your post some how got deleted with one that was not

appropriate, unfortunately that happens from time to time. Please repost your post. 

Thank You @Alice-QVC .

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@JillyMarie wrote:

Passed.  Covid 19.

"Passed" what?

Passed aka Died.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@JillyMarie wrote:

Passed.  Covid 19.

"Passed" what?

Passed aka Died.

Thanks. It sounds so odd to me, especially when it is a stand-alone word. When someone dies, they died. 

Honored Contributor

This makes me so sad. I enjoyed listening to his radio program. Rest In Peace Herman Cain. 😞