Frequent Contributor

Can someone help me figure out when I go to my order status page and in the search bar I put the product number nothing happens.  It is like the search bar doesn't work.  Also, why when I go to page say 3 of my orders to look at an order when I am done the sytem puts me back to my last page maybe I wanted to look at another item on page 3.  It is frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help on Order Status Page

@Salreg 

It isn't you,  The search bar has not been working for a while.  Other requests to fix it have been posted but it still doesn't work.

Also, the page issue has been forever.  If you click on Pg 5, you are then going back all the way to Pg 1.  Yes, it is frustrating, but there is nothing we can do until QVC IT fixes the issues.

I use many different browsers and it is the same issue on all of them.

Respected Contributor

Yep, it simply doesn't work. Woman Frustrated It's stopped working at different points in time for people...it happened to me two days ago. This almost seems deliberate on the part of QVC. It can't be that hard to fix when people have been complaining about it for so long. What a pain this place is turning into.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yep, it simply doesn't work. Woman Frustrated It's stopped working at different points in time for people...it happened to me two days ago. This almost seems deliberate on the part of QVC. It can't be that hard to fix when people have been complaining about it for so long. What a pain this place is turning into.

Yes @pupwhipped what a shabby way for QVC to treat its most loyal customers.  Only those of us that shop often need to search our orders!  If we had few orders, easy to find anything!

Valued Contributor

It's been crazy trying to check my tracking, a message pop's up with Privacy notice 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's fine one day bad the next.
It's very irritating