Valued Contributor

I've ordered Isacc's lace skirt (A303185) in white because I'm smitten with it, but have no idea what top I'll pair it with. Suggestions welcome! I'm thinking of a chiffon-y type, but I think I need to tuck it.

What do you fashionistas think?  TIA

Respected Contributor

super cute skirt.  what about a matching white tank, and a cropped  colored moto jacket?

Esteemed Contributor

How about Linea's georgette blouse and tank set he has featured on his facebook page?I think it's a new item today under his category.

Honored Contributor

I'd simply wear it with either a tank top or a t shirt that are in a pretty complimentary color, and a pair of nice sandals. Jewelry optional - as I feel it always is when it's very hot out, but if you do chose it, wear what compliments the top.

Respected Contributor

I would not want my top to compete with such a pretty/unique bottom.  I'd go with a solid color tee shirt.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I don't own any lace white skirt, but I think it looks really nice with denim colored shirt. It makes it appopriate for casul days.

Here is some example of denim shirts with lace skirts (I know these skirts are not exact match, but you get the idea).

Denim-shirt-and-white-lace-skirt.jpg

Trendy-Ideas-For-Hair-Color-Highlights-Denim-and-Lace.-Win...I-would-love-this-lace-skirt-with-a-cranberry-colored-shir.jpg

If you want it dressier, I would pair it with a black shirt.

0651406527a46e50cd02e7b0cea63f4b--going-to-work-going-out.jpg

Honored Contributor

@zitawins

Check out Coldwater Creek for their lace trimmed tanks.

For tucking, you might like Talbots.

Respected Contributor

I like the simple t-shirt they show it with in the video...it's navy, but any color you like would be good. That gorgeous skirt should be the focus of your outfit!

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I'd simply wear it with either a tank top or a t shirt that are in a pretty complimentary color, and a pair of nice sandals. Jewelry optional - as I feel it always is when it's very hot out, but if you do chose it, wear what compliments the top.

I agree that is a really cute look and it makes it updated!! A colored nice tee style top with some really cute sandals.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins. I have a similar skirt in brown, I have only worn it once....I also have a hard time figuring out what to wear with it!  It was a super buy, price wise, but then again, I have rarely worn it so, maybe not such a good buy, ha!