Esteemed Contributor

Somehow, I messed up my settings and hubby is at the dentist.

I had everything arranged in "groups" and now, they are all single shows.  How do I get them back into "groups".......

What do I go to?????  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Help - TiVo people

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie    I Googled "how to arrange Tivo shows into groups" and found this.  I think I can post the link since they aren't selling anything on the page.  I hope so anyway.  https://support.tivo.com/articles/Features_Use/How-to-Organize-Programs-in-the-Now-Playing-List

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Help - TiVo people

[ Edited ]

I don't know which models of Tivo you have, but with my Bolts I can go to 'My Shows' and hit the 'A' button on the Tivo remote and it gives you options to change from or to folders, etc.   It's the colored buttons just above the number buttons.

HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi gals and thanks a lot.

Hubby got home before I got back here.  

He went to "Now Playing" list - then "enter" then "groups" which was off instead of on.  So he clicked "on" and voila.

I don't know which model we have but we have two TiVo's and two DVR's (of which I know absolutely nothing)..... We both watch our TiVo's and each one records two shows at a time.  

I don't know what I would do without TiVo.... I think we have them almost 20 years.  I don't know about anyone else, but we have absolutely different tastes in TV.  I love horror, mystery, medical, etc., and he likes SciFi, fantasy, and the like.

I think it was Oprah who got me into TiVo.  One day when she still had her talk show, she mentioned how much she loved her TiVo, which she just got and she said "if I can do it, anyone can, it's so easy".........and she was right.  

Oh well, enough of this.  Anyway, thanks so much for the advice.  You gals are the best.