Honored Contributor

Help! Ready to Take IPAD 2 Back!

Annabelle here! I apologize for not going to Electronics but I figure I'll have more people seeing this in the "Everything" category.

I am so frustrated! I've had this stupid IPAD 2 for 4 days now. It does not come with directions. Oh! No! You have to download ITunes onto your computer in order to get the directions for this ummmm dumb (my grandkids would say, "dumb is a bad word grandma") piece of technology.

I bought the IPAD and all of the ummmm stuff that goes along with it. I just want to be able to use the thing! It comes on for a second and shows it being hooked up to the computer and then it goes out!

I can't get the registered numbers because it doesn't stay on so I can't download any information from the web-site.

I am ready to take it back and tell them where they can stuff it.

Why don't the people who design these things understand that there are many baby boomers like me who would just like to see a booklet to refer back to and use?

Can anyone out there in QVC land help me figure out how to get it to stay on and let me get some numbers off of it.

It is fully charged and I have an IPOD so I'm not totally ignorant, but I'm feeling pretty close to it right about now.

I also have wireless internet set up. My son-in-law did that for me but I wanted to figure out how to do this on my own (but I'll need help from some of you savy ladies).

Can anyone help me to just get it to stay on so I can use it like I do the IPOD? I hold down the button to turn it on and a msg comes on and says to slide to power off. That much I know as it is somewhat like my IPOD.

But I don't want to turn it off. Help! Please!