Trusted Contributor

Help Please - Amazon at Kohls Return

[ Edited ]

Hi.  I've never previously had to return anything that I've purchased from Amazon.  I saw our local Kohls has a Amazon Return Hub, so I'll be heading there as now I need to return my first item.

I put the shirt, with labels, back in the plastic zip lock bag that it came in.  I went on-line and set it up on Amazon that I was going to return the item to Kohls.  

I copied the QR code on paper (I did not want to use the smart phone option as my knowledge of how to do that is not too good).

My question is:  Do I just bring the item back to Kohl's along with the QR code and they do the packaging,  etc?     OR, do I need to cut out the return label, place it on the package, put the shirt inside the package and tape it closed, etc.

I really appreciate your help.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help Please - Amazon at Kohls Return

Just take the item back with QR code.  They do everything else.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop You need to have the code on your phone, or print it out so they can scan it.  You bring your item unwrapped to the Amazon kiosk at Kohl's and they take care of the rest.

Adding: Be sure to get a receipt for your return.

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop I agree with what the others have said. I love returning to Kohls.  Kohls usually give a store Coupon so that you can buy something at the Store.

Respected Contributor

No need to reseal the package, it is done for you when you return to Kohls.  I just returned an Amazon purchase to our UPS store in town.  Just printed out the code, and brought it to the store. They took care of everything else. So easy, and I have already been refunded my purchase price same day.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone for your help!!!!!

26,338 Thank You Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

Trusted Contributor

easy peasy.....done it many times and they have a line just for amazon returns Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Amazon returns at Kohl's are so easy! If you need help pulling up the QR code on your phone, they'll walk you through it. My Kohls now issues $5 Kohls cash with Amazon returns. Love it!

Valued Contributor

I love the convenience of going to Kohl's for amazon returns. I finally down loaded their WiFi because since the return area is in the back of the store my wifi wouldn't work. They'll walk you through how to use their WiFi 🙂 easy peasy
Esteemed Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

Amazon returns at Kohl's are so easy! If you need help pulling up the QR code on your phone, they'll walk you through it. My Kohls now issues $5 Kohls cash with Amazon returns. Love it!

@mspemberley  isn't that great? At first the Coupons were 25 or 15% off. Now they are $5 off.  I love Gloria Vanderbilt pants in petite.  Found a black pair for $8.99 and used my $5 off. A few weeks later got another $5 off and found a burgandy color for 10.99 and once again used my $5 off.

Last week had another return for Amazon but they told me I could keep the item. I was a little disappointed. Gave the headphones to my nephew so that was ok.