Super Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Hi Y2K!  Love that nic! Looks like another lovely but busy day. Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did. I'm just sitting here trying to decide which chore to do first. Lol!

Hi Reiki604, you can come and clean my house when you are done! I hope you are well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hello!  Your Yankees are doing very well, all the way up to #8 in ESPN's Power Rankings.

Respected Contributor

Clean??? What's that?? ROFL. I have a 3 pm appointment with my banker and am trying to decide to hit Costco and trader joes before or afterwards. Probably after as I'm killing all this time making up my mind. 

Spoiler

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Hello!  Your Yankees are doing very well, all the way up to #8 in ESPN's Power Rankings.

Hi ValuSkr, woohoo! Go Yankees!  Nice to  meet you Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Clean??? What's that?? ROFL. I have a 3 pm appointment with my banker and am trying to decide to hit Costco and trader joes before or afterwards. Probably after as I'm killing all this time making up my mind. 

Spoiler

I hear you...clean is a four letter word..I hate it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand what the Spoiler line is for.  I click on it and nothing happens.  Is something wrong with my computer.  I would think there would be a spoiler in the post.

Also, why can't we just post instead of clicking on reply?  Am I doing something wrong again?

Isn't Yankee the same poster who created another BB?  (hope I didn't break a rule here)Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@jobran wrote:

I don't understand what the Spoiler line is for.  I click on it and nothing happens.  Is something wrong with my computer.  I would think there would be a spoiler in the post.

Also, why can't we just post instead of clicking on reply?  Am I doing something wrong again?

Isn't Yankee the same poster who created another BB?  (hope I didn't break a rule here)Smiley Happy

Spoiler appears usually by accident.  Some posters  think the yellow icon is for emoticons when in reality it's a spoiler icon. On the old board the yellow cirlce was the emoticon icon.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because this is a re-post of a post that was deleted several hours ago.

Super Contributor

Re: Hello fellow posters

[ Edited ]

Why are my posts being removed?  I have several pleasant conversations with posters and when I come back to them they are gone...something is not right.

@Paulette-QVC, can you please explain what is going on? 

@Keyai, can you help? 

QVC Customer Care

@Yankee2000 Posts are removed when they violate our standards. Reposting deleted comments or bumping is also not allowed.