Super Contributor
Hey everyone in CC! My nic is Yankee2000 but feel free to address me as Yankee,Y2K, really any variation is OK. I'm here to have fun, meet some nice posters, and maybe learn a thing or two.( it's always good to learn). I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi Yankee2000 -I kind of like Y2K - You can call me "Cakes" if you like - lots of us do shorten nics around here - sometimes it's just easier to type.

Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Hello Yankee!  I've seen your posts around.  I'm a D Yankee ... born in the North and raised in the South. Smiley Happy  I'm the silly one in "town".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hello Yankee!  I've seen your posts around.  I'm a D Yankee ... born in the North and raised in the South. Smiley Happy  I'm the silly one in "town".

Preds:  Would there be any other kind of Yankee?  LOL

Super Contributor

Re: Hello fellow posters

[ Edited ]

Good to see you Cakers!!

Preds,  I was born in New Jersey, but raised mostly in the south !   

Super Contributor

You can call me pretty much anything you want.  I'm not easily offended.  Smiley Happy

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

ROTFL ... according to them and the South there is.  What's a girl gonna' do when you have southern parents that decided to meet in the North.  At least I'm a Buckeye ... good luck, right? Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@brownponytail80 wrote:

You can call me pretty much anything you want.  I'm not easily offended.  Smiley Happy

Hey Mel:  You just might be the most easy going poster around here. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I work in a lab.   I think teaching is a major superpower!   I'm not easily offended either,   I'm very easy going.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

ROTFL ... according to them and the South there is.  What's a girl gonna' do when you have southern parents that decided to meet in the North.  At least I'm a Buckeye ... good luck, right? Smiley Happy

Well I'm a Yankee too but living way south of the line now.

You can take the Yankee out of the North, but you can't take the North out of the Yankee.