Esteemed Contributor

I had seen your 'I remember croemer to my Happy Birthday', then it disappeared...(??)

@croemer , I have a small message to you, but 1/2 hour later ----- could not find it under Community. 

I KNOW it's here somewhere when @September read it as remembering. 

"... could be this same q's Internet, or possibly mine, but will send another as I had written, later'.... 

Even from 2 years ago when posting more than now, I am noticing the same problems. 

To September, HELLO....I sure ``DO`` remember you!!! 

As you mentioned that you are not on that often, likewise, the ame a me.

Woman Happy What a nice reply, and so welcomed.

How have you been?  We are fine, just busy for many months.

I wanted to message to croemer ( @croemer  ) that there are not as many of us from the 2010-2013++ group that I had noticed scrolling through for 15 minutes.

Please let me know how you are, along with any updates. 10 years is a long time, and I had hoped to keep up with all posters from that date. 

Still have that jumping and flipping round.

> One reason I found this as a nuisance to not post often. As I mentioned, could be the same as before? Looking forward to your update, as with C's. 

Stay safe and well.

NAES

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 ...Well, darn I missed it! TY to whoever remembered my birthday.

Good to hear you and yours are doing well. I too have been keeping busy myself. My husband had surgery recently, one of our dogs had surgery...and just life things. I checked in on a thread in Among Friends and left you a little message...just wanted to say hi. Hope to see you around the forums.Woman Very Happy

Hi to @september , haven't seen her posts since I am back??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I was beyond belief hearing from you so soon, an loved your post, Croemer.

You (and I've mentioned this before) were my first poster from 9 years+ ago when we had the smoldering eye incident.  Vernors rootbeer for Croemer.

Ah, no...so Very sorry hearing about your husband's surgery, sincerely hoping that he is further removed from any 'thing' that had been reason being there, as having ...without going into details.

I did try two times to be the sender of your Happy Birthday. I have had posts disappear before, but still have my message for a SEND tomorrow. 

We are doing fine, have had several pet losses from four years ago, and adopted a sweetheart over three years this October, so I can understand a loving pet surgery as being stressful. Was not sure if both husband and pet were close to being back to back?

You are doing well? I certainly have Missed you very much, loving your investigating signs from stories you kept us all in intrigue. You had many wonderful friends that always chimed in.

I will post again after I notice this going through. Okay with you? Let's wait and check this out. I, also, posted to two other friends and lost both before I finished.

Those, also I will try one more time.

Again, GREAT, just wonderful~ hearing from you. Hoping to set up a new PC and try that one for {non} skipping, or (disappearing) messages. We have a new [large] desktop, so I'll try my luck on that one for sure. September said: she doesn't post as often as she use to.

BUT! I'm glad we have found you again. We do become busy in life, don't we Croemer. I am not teaching at the hospital, at this time.

My husband took a needed sabbatical from Oct- Jan.

Spending a lot of time doing little DIY clearing out. I have been trying this for over 1 year, but making a lot of head way. Never knew how much accumulation was store and never used. 

You have always been an exciting, interesting friend to everyone that I can remember.

Missing Heart you, always. NAES Woman Happy love~

Esteemed Contributor

Dear friend, Above.

I'm always leaving the @croemer symbol out..older age, mmmh?

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 @croemer    Thanks for the memories!   How I remember the days when we all were here regularly.  

Life brings changes.  For me, I lost my husband in 2018, then sold our home and moved across the country just over a year later.   

Still trying to rebuild my life, a challenge with the covid situation.  I check in here but spend more time in the newer small Facebook groups I've joined, in order to make connections with people in my new community.  

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

I was beyond belief hearing from you so soon, an loved your post, Croemer.

You (and I've mentioned this before) were my first poster from 9 years+ ago when we had the smoldering eye incident.  Vernors rootbeer for Croemer.

Ah, no...so Very sorry hearing about your husband's surgery, sincerely hoping that he is further removed from any 'thing' that had been reason being there, as having ...without going into details.

I did try two times to be the sender of your Happy Birthday. I have had posts disappear before, but still have my message for a SEND tomorrow. 

We are doing fine, have had several pet losses from four years ago, and adopted a sweetheart over three years this October, so I can understand a loving pet surgery as being stressful. Was not sure if both husband and pet were close to being back to back?

You are doing well? I certainly have Missed you very much, loving your investigating signs from stories you kept us all in intrigue. You had many wonderful friends that always chimed in.

I will post again after I notice this going through. Okay with you? Let's wait and check this out. I, also, posted to two other friends and lost both before I finished.

Those, also I will try one more time.

Again, GREAT, just wonderful~ hearing from you. Hoping to set up a new PC and try that one for {non} skipping, or (disappearing) messages. We have a new [large] desktop, so I'll try my luck on that one for sure. September said: she doesn't post as often as she use to.

BUT! I'm glad we have found you again. We do become busy in life, don't we Croemer. I am not teaching at the hospital, at this time.

My husband took a needed sabbatical from Oct- Jan.

Spending a lot of time doing little DIY clearing out. I have been trying this for over 1 year, but making a lot of head way. Never knew how much accumulation was store and never used. 

You have always been an exciting, interesting friend to everyone that I can remember.

Missing Heart you, always. NAES Woman Happy love~

Hi there...so happy you and hubby are doing well. So sorry for the loss of your fur-babies. Our oldest is will be 13 in Aug. and is now going blind...breaks my heart to think she will be blind one day. We adopted another Shih_Tzu (now have 2) almost 3 years ago...she is a real spit-fire...full of energy and such a love bug...hard not to love her. Hubby is doing fine now. I have been cleaning off and on now for 7-8 months and still have "Stuff". I really would love to go more minimalist...much easier to clean.

Are you just taking some time off...or are you retired now? And your husband is he back at work now?

I remember that thread was it the tarte liners? Boy did they bother my eyes.

So many posters are gone now due to death and just losing interest...I miss them and sad for the losses we have had here on the boards.

You take care and be safe...hope to see you more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Hello @September

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

@NAES1 @croemer    Thanks for the memories!   How I remember the days when we all were here regularly.  

Life brings changes.  For me, I lost my husband in 2018, then sold our home and moved across the country just over a year later.   

Still trying to rebuild my life, a challenge with the covid situation.  I check in here but spend more time in the newer small Facebook groups I've joined, in order to make connections with people in my new community.  

@september I am so sorry to hear of your loss...you are so brave to move cross country... are you comfortable in your new place? Again...sorry for your loss.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@september 

I had read a few minutes ago of the death of your husband, a sudden crippling loss, I am sure. It was so wonderful to hear that (as croemer said, also) your move across the country showed what I consider a leap of bravery in doing so.

Thinking as~ I thought that maybe your family, children lived there, also, as you journey through the next ...{can I say phase?} to acclimate.

Not many women could do that.

I send sincere condolences with my heart filled with tenderness for this to have happened to you. 

What I did understand was the many fun years of a happier time, memories that seem like so long ago.

A big 'BIG' difference from 2010 to now.

Ten years in passing, our life is totally a new chapter.

Smiley Happy I wish you with many new and easily sought adventures through everything you do and accomplish; for all of us to rally around with joy witnessing 'an' eradication from this plague that we are in  together.

Enjoy your facebook group,your new destination, and stay with all of us that knew you, come again very soon. As always, you have been a great friend, and remain so. 

I would join in with you (FB) - I am not on, nor have been.

My hope for the best, your friend.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 @croemer thank you for your kind thoughts!

It has been just over two years since my husband passed away.   My children had previously moved to other states and had no plans to return to CA, so it was time for me to decide what to do for me.  

I moved to a small New England town, not far from where I grew up.  I do like it a lot!  It feels right.  The downside has been covid and not being able to travel to where my children now live.  

Of course it's colder in the winter...again, covid is the culprit preventing me from being able to get away to warmer places for some relief!😊

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@NAES1 @croemer thank you for your kind thoughts!

It has been just over two years since my husband passed away.   My children had previously moved to other states and had no plans to return to CA, so it was time for me to decide what to do for me.  

I moved to a small New England town, not far from where I grew up.  I do like it a lot!  It feels right.  The downside has been covid and not being able to travel to where my children now live.  

Of course it's colder in the winter...again, covid is the culprit preventing me from being able to get away to warmer places for some relief!😊

Covid has really changed our lives...I think for years to come. What a shame you can not visit your children...here is to hoping the day comes soon when you will be able to. As a single woman...I always wonder how they deal with snow?