Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heated Berkshire Blankets and throws are recalled due to fire and burn hazards

I bought mine on QVC recently & the number is not on the recall list. My label looks different as well.
Contributor

Re: Heated Berkshire Blankets and throws are recalled due to fire and burn hazards

I phoned Customer Service to double check, the heated throws that were sold as a TSV ARE NOT recalled, she checked the numbers of both of the colors I purchased. There is a specifc statement regarding the TSV throws that they are not the recalled ones. The ones recalled were sold August - October '23. BTW, electric blankets have been around for many decades, as long as you don't throw the cord in the washing machine, they are just fine. I've had one since the 80's, been washed many times.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

Are these things not being tested anymore?  

@qualitygal @They are tested. I don't know if these models were, but most brand name electric blankets are tested. I looked this up.

Contributor

QVC should stop selling these items immediately!
Honored Contributor

@Margo777 wrote:
QVC should stop selling these items immediately!

@Margo777 @I don't think they are currently selling the recalled items.