Valued Contributor

Hi @homedecor1 -  I think the @ function was one of the best additions to this forum.  It serves a purpose, so I don't know why anyone would be down on it.   Actually, at this point, if someone doesn't "mention" me in my notifications, I usually forget to return to a post and look for responses.  So it's very helpful for scatter brained peeps such as myself.  By all means, use that @!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The Hearts are great for all the reasons 

already posted here and I really like the @NAME 

too!

❤️❤️❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

I cannot give them, I click nothing happens....

Any help would be appreciated

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

I cannot give them, I click nothing happens....

Any help would be appreciated

@Miranda 1550 just tap on the little red heart Heart

I love the Heart 

Valued Contributor

I tapped on the heart, nothing happens, checked  my settings.

Could do it before yesterday.  Maybe one of the Monitors will read this

@MaRina

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@MaRina

It worked.....I got a notification you hearted my post Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@MaRina

@Miranda1550,  It appears it's working now, since your "heart" for @MaRina was successful.    The software was modified a few weeks ago and now if we tap the heart twice it will "un-heart" the post.   It's easy to do that without meaning to, so maybe that's what happened to you.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo.  Do you mean tap it twice in succession - in case you hit it accidentally and want to quickly undo it?  This is the first I'm reading of this.   

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo.  Do you mean tap it twice in succession - in case you hit it accidentally and want to quickly undo it?  This is the first I'm reading of this.   

Hey there, @VanSleepy  Yes.  Tap it once, and it will "heart" the post.  Then another tap will "un-heart."  And then you can "heart" again.   Sometimes it's really sensitive, and I'll notice I un-hearted without intending to.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Re: Hearts Monitor

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  I just hearted you to see if it stayed red.  I'm experimenting on you so you might be getting some notifications lol.  Thanks.

Edited to say that kind of stinks.  Sometimes I don't remember if I hearted a post, so I just do it again figuring nothing will happen if I already did.  Have to pay more attention to what the heart looks like.