Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@MaggieMack - Oh, good deal Ms MaggieM, I got it now!!!!!  I can do this and still give a personal shout out to you!

@PINKdogWOOD, you got it! Standing and applauding! Here's my personal shoutout to you: I picture you in my mind sitting in your living room looking out at your beautiful pink dogwood trees! (I read that other thread). Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMackAW, Ms Maggie, you're so kind!  If you're ever close by to THE OSU campus, give me a look up especially if it's spring time.  You too can share a seat and stare out my window.  I'll give you a tour of my garden.

Let me ask you, your avatar - is this a pouch of your's?  Looks like a lovely little labradoodle.  If so, s/he's half of my pouch, a standard pood.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@MaggieMackAW, Ms Maggie, you're so kind!  If you're ever close by to THE OSU campus, give me a look up especially if it's spring time.  You too can share a seat and stare out my window.  I'll give you a tour of my garden.

Let me ask you, your avatar - is this a pouch of your's?  Looks like a lovely little labradoodle.  If so, s/he's half of my pouch, a standard pood.

@PINKdogWOOD, thank you for the invite to share your beautiful view! Would that be near the Beavers or Cowboys campus? I'm thinking Beavers . . . Love Oregon.

Yes, my avatar is my sweet little Goldendoodle, mom was a standard poodle. He has ears and tail of a Golden, but the rest of him is all poodle. Absolutely LOVE him to pieces! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  Oh no my dear, I am WAY East of you.  My Scarlet & Grey should give you a hint.

Love doodles!  You have the best of both worlds in your baby.  We see a lot of them here, just too CUTE!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@MaggieMack  Oh no my dear, I am WAY East of you.  My Scarlet & Grey should give you a hint.

Love doodles!  You have the best of both worlds in your baby.  We see a lot of them here, just too CUTE!!!!

@PINKdogWOODOH! Got it! The much beloved Ohio State U! Love Urban Meyer!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  You got it!!!  Love Coach, so glad he's here.  What a team he's put together.

And you started with the 'OH'.  Here in Buckeye Country we shout back 'I-O'

Respected Contributor

The hearts are nice. I like them a lot. I wish we also had a thumbs down choice but I guess that would be considered mean. 

Honored Contributor

Silver Lining wrote:

The hearts are nice. I like them a lot. I wish we also had a thumbs down choice but I guess that would be considered mean. 

HI, @Silver Lining!  There's always been a lot of chatter about adding an "UnLike" feature to Facebook and the consensus has been that they feel it encourages negativity.   I think maybe a "Disagree" might be a useful time-saver and maybe not as negative as "UnLike."  I've seen a "thumbs down" on some social media sites, so I guess it works in some cases.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I give hearts daily, and like receiving them because then I know if anyone reads my threads and posts.

Honored Contributor

Thank you to those who told me about ❤️s and how to set them! I thought I posted a Ty but perhaps I did something wrong (as usual😳😏). 

Also so I read on another post (somewhere on these boards) not to use the @ symbol when replying. Ok smarter posters what am I suppose to use? (I don't like to quote the post).

thank you all again! ❤️s for all of you!