Contributor

I’ll be in Lancaster Pa next week, is it worth stopping at the QVC outlet?

Respected Contributor

@Grammyto3 

Yes.  The tour is very interesting and there is a little store area.  It is about an hour and 20 minutes or so from Lancaster though.  If you like mall shopping, the second largest mall in the US is another half hour away:  King of Prussia Mall.   

Valued Contributor

The store isnt there anymore  The tours I think dont exist either

Esteemed Contributor

No more tours and the store was tiny and no deals.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

YES......there is an outlet store in LANCASTER.....

YES......it is worth going......

they will be doing a remodel at the end of the month.

here are the outlet specials for OCTOBER 2019

https://www.qvc.com/footers/ap/pdf/OutletOctober2019.pdf

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The QVC outlet is a hit or miss type of store.  Sometimes they have things you are interested in and sometimes not. I suppose it would depend on what types of items you are interested in.  The store is not lux by any means, but it is better than it used to be.  At least things are organized, but it's not fancy.

The Outlet store is situated in a mall like shopping center.  There are many other stores in the complex where you can shop.  About a mile down the street there is another shopping complex with outlet stores. The variety of stores in the area is good.

That whole area on Rt 30 is full of places to shop, dine and stay for the night.  Even though the area is very busy and full of tourists, you will notice the Amish buggy's  and Amish stores that share the same space.

If you are already coming to Lancaster and you like to shop, it is worth your time IMO to stop for a visit.  Who knows what treasures you will find....and don't forget, there is no sales tax on clothing or shoes in Pennsylvania.

Esteemed Contributor

Lancaster is one of my favorite places I love it there. As for the QVC outlet store it is small, and nothing great, but I like to be able to see and touch some of the products. 

Honored Contributor

@Grammyto3

I was in Lancaster a few months ago and stopped at the outlet. The prices were good but I found absolutely nothing worth a second glance. I was very disappointed. It looked like a bunch of junk to me. 

If you get to Florida, do check out the HSN Outlet. Totally different story there.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Grammyto3 

Yes.  The tour is very interesting and there is a little store area.  It is about an hour and 20 minutes or so from Lancaster though.  If you like mall shopping, the second largest mall in the US is another half hour away:  King of Prussia Mall.   

@Bridgegal. I believe the OP is asking about the discount outlet in Lancaster, not the store at Studio Park.

When I was sat the Lancaster store it was a jumbled up, disorganized mess.  I circled the perimeter of the room and walked back out the door.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Oh, of course.  You are right.  I forgot about that store in Lancaster for the same reason.   Went there once and it was like a Dollar Tree with stuff on the floor and everywhere.  Before we moved to NM, we lived in the next town over from West Chester where the main facility is.   The Lancaster store is much bigger than the main store.