Honored Contributor

Having A Very Good day

[ Edited ]

Was time to go to Costco for my hearing aids to be cleaned (every 2 weeks). When I got there I found my favorite parking place was available!

I have a disabled card and the 2nd place in the first row opened up just as I got there! Yay! Sounds like not a big deal but since I use a cane for my arthritic knees it was a godsend!

Got my hearing aids done then went to the food court and got my mocha freeze. I get this every 2 weeks when I go to Costco.

My BIL is picking up some lunch for me at our favorite deli.

All in all a very good day. I'm satisfied Heart

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids. It was an omen.  You knew it would be a good day when your favorite parking place was available.  You should have bought a lottery ticket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

what a nice post!  congrats to you on your very good day, and thank you for sharing it with us!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having A Very Good day

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Was time to go to Costco for my hearing aids to be cleaned (every 2 weeks). When I got there I found my favorite parking place was available!

I have a disabled card and the 2nd place in the first row opened up just as I got there! Yay! Sounds like a big deal but since I used a cane for my arthritic knees it was a godsend!

Got my hearing aids done then went to the food court and got my mocha freeze. I get this every 2 weeks when I go to Costco.

My BIL is picking up some lunch for me at our favorite deli.

All in all a very good day. I'm satisfied Heart

@Love my grandkids 

Sometimes it's just the simple things that make our day an A+.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl You are so right!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  What a great day!  Hearing aid done, mocha freeze done, and lunch!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you had a good day, @Love my grandkids, I hope it continues the rest of the week. 

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids Good for you--hope the luck from your outing continues.  Glad you shared some upbeat news with us.  We all need some.

Best,

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Agree-nice to read something uplifting

Thank you for sharing.Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed reading this!  Sometimes, it's just the little things that bring so much content and joy.  I try to always be grateful for them.