Valued Contributor

Re: Have a few of the basics down now, what do I NEED to know?

@qualitygal wrote:

When I clicked on "float" thingy, the next time you go there and if you want to take it off, it says I think "unfloat". HTH

Yes, it is un-float this topic.  Hope you find floating  as helpful as I do.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

QualityGal,

Thank you for showing me how to edit my post. I'm very technically challenged so I really appreciate your taking the time to answer my question. Woman Happy

It will probably take me sometime to learn all the little changes. Slowly but surely I hope I will pick up the most important ones. At least enough to be able to post, and follow a thread.

ETA: Thanks also to QualityGal and Marp2 for explaining how to unfloat a topic.  I will now go see if I can find it. LOL.

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

When I clicked on "float" thingy, the next time you go there and if you want to take it off, it says I think "unfloat". HTH

Thanks so much. I was afraid to float because i didn't know if I could unfloat and didn't want a bunch of old topics at the top of my page. I thought there must be a way but with these new boards I wasn't sure.

I do like some of the new features. There are just a few things that annoy me but hopefully they will fix some of them.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
QVC Customer Care