Esteemed Contributor

Tightline (IT mascara) ordered the 4th, shipped the 7th, due to arrive today the 10th.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I won't be shipping any more with USPS. I sent 3 Vera Bradley bags to my sister, I'm in Tx. she's in Ind. on 10-2 suppose to have got there the 4th I didn't think they would get up there till the 5th.

Long story short, she's still waiting and nobody knows where my box is that weighed almost 5 lbs and cost me almost 14.00 to send.

She always wants my older Vera's and tired of hearing her whine for them so I mailed 3 to her . I called post office to see how long I should wait before I file a claim to collect the 50 buck insurance they put on it. She said give it a month.   sheesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@SharkEDon't you have a tracking number?

Sure, one day I requested updates 10 times they just keep saying

"your package is in transit to the next facility and on it's way to it's destination". After Oct 6th they just stalled and not even a new line of bull.  I contacted my local post office,they told me to call the distribution center where they scan the items the last time before it leaves Tx, he didn't know nothing either. When I made inquiry online somebody in Ind. the town where it's suppose to be going, manager emailed me and said she'd look into it.

Then I called the local post office to see when I can put in a claim for my 50.00 I didn't insure it, but, the post office says since I paid 14 to mail it would come automatically, from them, 50 bucks insurance and now I hope to get that. She said give it 30 days , then, make claim online to get my money. Believe me 50 bucks no where pays for 3 Vera's. but, I'll take the money since they didn't follow thru.

Personally, I think somebody stoled them.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Shipping out is improving.  I ordered a tee shirt on 10/4 and it shipped 10/7 and I will receive tomorrow 10/10.   I hope this faster shipping out continues.  Anyone else notice?

Cat Very HappyHeart

I think it's sad that getting something in six days is considered an improvement.  I guess Amazon has just spoiled me. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, my orders in the past couple of months have come either on the estimated delivery date, or before.  The ones I've received in the last couple of weeks have all come before the EDD.

Esteemed Contributor

Well the mailman has already come and gone and my Tightline did not arrive as scheduled. Checking my tracking info it was received at my town Post Office today but that's about it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat  Well, I guess you are right.  The norm for the Q is shipping out in 5 or 6 days so shipping out in 3 days is an improvement.  I do not order as much for the Q anymore because the shipping was/is so slow.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I ordered something ( a lug bag) on Saturday and it arrived on Thursday so that is a big improvement!

Esteemed Contributor

I too, have noticed faster shipping and I am delighted. Hopefully, it will continue especially with Christmas gift shipping right around the corner.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖