Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have I missed our old friend .... Lily

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

Maybe Hickeynut knows?

@patbz ...I am sure this was a typo..."Hickeynut", I read it three times to be sure I was seeing it correctly.  I'll bet he would have laughed out loud if he had seen it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo ...It was such a relief to hear that Lilac Tree is alright.  I am sure she still has health issues and I pray that she isn't in pain.  Living with chronic pain is so debilitating, I know first hand how it saps the energy from the body.   Thank you for informing us as to how she is doing.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Lindsays Grandma, is John ok?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclets@Lilysmom@Lindsays Grandma 

You're welcome!❤️

@FatCatinCT,  Are you asking about @hckynut (John)?   He posts frequently -- earlier today, in Community Chat, in fact.😊 

I'll be sure to pass along everyone's lovely comments to @LilacTree.   Y'all are such sweet souls.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@FatCatinCT wrote:

Lindsays Grandma, is John ok?

@FatCatinCT ...I am sure he is, I have seen some of his posts lately.