Honored Contributor

Re: Have I missed our old friend .... Lily

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal@Zhills@goldensrbest@FatCatinCT@Still Raining@patbz@Lindsays Grandma 

@LilacTree and I have been in touch via email for years and I let her know when I see someone here asking about her.   As of now, she doesn't plan to resume active posting here but she appreciates your kind and thoughtful posts.   It's times like this, when we see and feel the genuine concern we have for our friends of so many years, that we know why this is called a "community."   Best wishes to all who read and post here -- I hope all of you have a safe, peaceful day.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thank you!  That's exactly the lady I was wondering about. Appreciate your update on her for us.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for letting us know that she's alright.

I too, think about her. Heart

I'm sorry for any type of discomfort that she's in, where it's difficult for her to type or to use a computer. Smiley Sad

My heart really goes out to her, for everything that she is dealing with, and for everything that she has been through. Heart

Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Maybe Hickeynut knows?

Hockeynut?

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , Thank you for letting us know.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo, thanks for letting us know about Lilac.  I have periods of time when I don't get here often and then other times when I am on quite a bit.  Conequently I never know if I am out of the loop or if a long time poster has just dropped off the radar.

There are also a couple of other posters I haven't seen since March and also have a concern about them as well.  So it is nice to know that Lilac is basically ok.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Super Contributor

awesome to hear she is well!!!  Please tell her Kathie sends her love

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @qualitygal@goldensrbest, @Toppers3, and @pitdakota.❤️   @FatCatinCT,  I certainly will do that.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  

So very nice of you to share your communication with Ford. Lilac Tree has been dearly missed but always thought of when looking at the boards. We all shared so many thoughts with her. We had discussions that were up and down but always with sharing minds and mindfulness of friendship and each other. She is a beautiful person on the outside as well as a good person on the inside. We have been with her through the years and am grateful for the fellowship shared.

She adored John. They had some wonderful exchanges on these boards!.

I wish her peace, health and happiness for today, tomorrow and each day after that.

May the Angels watch over her and her loved ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo , thank you for posting.  My best to Lilactree.  LM