Honored Contributor

The ultra blonde hair and black eyebrows are not a good look. I like her dark hair anyway. I guess this is another publicity stunt. AGAIN.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 colliemom3 said:

The ultra blonde hair and black eyebrows are not a good look. I like her dark hair anyway. I guess this is another publicity stunt. AGAIN.

I agree! She'll have to color it frequently because the roots will be so dark. The dark brows are too much, she looked lovely before.

I love the kitty pictures..cute, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Wonder when ole smiley will change his looks? Marriage manipulation.. Yuck!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure it's just a temporary look. Wonder what will be next.

Not all 'blondes' are convincing. The skin color, the features, the eyebrow color, the eyes, etc. One must have the small chiseled features, and the right skin tone to be convincing and to look natural or like a blonde. This look has to be just for fun - it's not convincing.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor
On 3/5/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 3/5/2015 beckyb1012 said:

I read this morning her husband as always wanted her to be a blonde so she did it for him. I figured it had to do more with Bruce being in the news lately instead of her.

Because he is obsessed with Beyonce.Wink

finally, someone gets it! Is she that vapid that she does anything he wants her to and never questions it? If he loved her for who she is/was, then he wouldn't be constantly trying to change her into something/someone else.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

Could it possibly be a wig?

A house is not a home without a cat!