Valued Contributor

Has the shipping issues been resolved?

Normally I just accept it and wait till I get my stuff, but I’m going on vacation so wondering if the shipping is back to its original time frame? Thanks for any info...

Honored Contributor

Re: Has the shipping issues been resolved?

• Every single item of clothing I've ordered in the past month has shipped in 3 days max.  I haven't ordered other things so can't speak about them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:
  • Every single item of clothing I've ordered in the past month has shipped in 3 days max.  I haven't ordered other things so can't speak about them.

Thank you!   I’m 

thinking about a top from Graver on clearance 😁

Respected Contributor

I have found once the item is finally released from In Process and shipped, I receive it within 2-3 days.  I have even received the next day - that was a surprise.  The In Process is the big hold up between the order date and the received date.  Have had good luck with the shipping.

We may experience some problems currently because of that horrible hurricane but that is certainly understandable.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a Denim & Co. top early on the morning of Aug. 29.  It is now Sept. 6 and I am still waiting. I never order anything in the two weeks prior to going out of town unless I know for sure it is going to be shipped by the post office. Then I have all my mail put on hold until I return. My husband has started ordering more from amazon b/c he gets everything within 2 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it will ever be resolved.  This has been going on now for quite some time.  Frankly there is absolutely no excuse!!  I ordered the TSV Geoffrey Zakarian cast iron dutch oven.  No tracking info available on the website and I never received it.  Very disappointing.   So I emailed customer service and was told I would be refunded but to watch for my credit in case it is not received......really??? are you kidding???  They cannot even process anything anymore.  Who's running the ship???

Trusted Contributor

@cactusjack I thought shipping had been better until the other day when I ordered the NFL tsv on speed buy & when the confirmation email came it said the edd was 9/16/19 - almost 2 weeks to receive the item.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 items from Gymshark in Great Britain on Saturday, and I received them yesterday (Thursday).  The charge $5 shipping no matter how many items you order, and over $75 ships free.  I'm in Ohio.  Just Sayin'

Laura loves cats!
Frequent Contributor

I ordered Clarks Lexi Marigold shoes from Zappos for $38 and free shipping.  It came in two days.  The Q wants $58 plus $5.50 shipping and I'd have to wait for 2 weeks to receive it.  No thanks.  I've learned to look elsewhere when I want to purchase something from the Q.  Most times I can find it cheaper if it is a non-proprietary brand.  Even Lexi Marigold which isn't sold in Clark stores/website can still be found elsewhere.

Valued Contributor

my answer would be it depends . . . depends on what i don't know.

i do know that the message is still on a page of the forums about being "sorry about any delivery delay".

if you have a neighbor that will be home while you are away, ask them if you can order something and have it shipped to them. that way, if it comes before you go,the package is close by and if it doesn't, it will still go to their house.

i just think it's sad that we have been subjected to this, for this long.

can't help but wonder what it's going to be like at the start of the holiday shopping season.

in any event @cactusjack  , i hope you have a great vacation