Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately the TV talking heads will be focused on Harry, facial expressions, who he talks to etc.  Speculation will abound about his first meeting with his brother instead of the solemnity of the occasion.  May he rest in peace. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Has it been announced

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

what channel they will be showing Prince Philip funeral any part of it will be shown ? Probably be a cable channel. Can't get BBC any more since I changed providers.

@SharkE @Go online to bbc. com and register yourself and you can watch on your device. It's easy to register.

You might be able to use your device to cast the show to your smart TV. I'm not positive because I have not been able to see this feature on bbc .com because I didn't register.

YouYube will probably show it on their Sky, BBC or ITV channels.

Honored Contributor

If people bothered to read the whole thread they'd know where it can be seen. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

what channel they will be showing Prince Philip funeral any part of it will be shown ? Probably be a cable channel. Can't get BBC any more since I changed providers.

@SharkE @Go online to bbc. Com and register yourself and you can watch on your device. it's easy to register.

You might be able to use your device to cast show it on your smart TV

. I found not view this feature because I didn't register. 

Youtube will probably show it on their Sky, BBC or ITV channels.

Oh yeah, that's right I've got Roku boxes never even thought about them! Thanks !

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE - ABC is advertising the funeral here in the L.A. area on Saturday morning.  Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

check BBC.com 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If people bothered to read the whole thread they'd know where it can be seen. 

I give up @Kachina624 geeze how many times can you post the information!  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE Could you please put descriptive title on your posts for slackers like me because I normally would have missed opening a post without a more specific subject note.  Like just adding "Prince Philip" to this title?

I get overwhelmed here now and I am so happy you posted this--would hate to have missed it!  I opened it because I thought you were announcing new kitchen stuff!  Woman Embarassed  Woman Happy

I'm always afraid of not getting it all on the subject line LOL Anything to do

with the Royals mods automatically delete it LOL I had to make haste while the sun shines. Wanted to get at least one answer before it got poofed.  @Sooner 

@SharkE Well you are absolutely right about the poofing!  Makes sense to me!  Woman Embarassed

Although I was a little disappointed--no new mixers or such!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Looks like ABC will televise the funeral April 17th.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE   It will be on MSNBC and CNN.  Not sure about CBS, ABC and NBC.