Trusted Contributor

Has anyone else not received either the

Email copy or regular mail copy of January insider magazine?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone else not received either the

I just get the mail version, but haven't received it for January.  I remember reading a thread that said copies were going to be mailed later in the month to capture any changes.

Respected Contributor

I did not receive mine in the mail. Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I never receive one after paying full price for the old version. I can not figure out why QVC thinks that it is fair to allow some to receive the sale catalog but not others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

This is OT, sorry, but @croemer your avatar is gorgeous.  It's a little dark on my monitor, so I clicked to enlarge it.  Just beautiful.

I return you now to your regularly scheduled program.  Woman Embarassed

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I got the online version, but never received the hard copy in the mail.

Esteemed Contributor

I called them and they said it might take two months to get on the list. Yet I got an October hard copy.  Go figure, then nothing.  I am wondering if they are all a jumble and don't know what is going on. Smiley Very Happy  I also go one online link but that was in November and then nothing.  Seems I go in and out of favor.  

My question to them is:  Why not include everyone on this secret list.  What would be the down side of giving everyone the information.

I remember when Costco first opened only some people got coupons in the mail  That did not last long.  Now the coupon books come to everyone and you don't even need it when you buy.  The cash register does it all.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

This is OT, sorry, but @croemer your avatar is gorgeous.  It's a little dark on my monitor, so I clicked to enlarge it.  Just beautiful.

I return you now to your regularly scheduled program.  Woman Embarassed

TY IamMrsG...I am part Cherokee and happened across this avatar by accident and loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I don't get it either, but I emailed and asked to be put on the hard copy mailing list just recently (having never had it before) and got a reply that I was on it and would receive my first copy in a couple of months.  If it pans out..... but I'm looking forward to it~! 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I think I asked to be added to the list in late October or early November.  I received my first and only one before the end of November for December.  I was hoping to continue receiving.