Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Used Google Express?

For a yearly or one time use fee they will deliver orders to you at your home... or business, I suppose.

My understanding is that's if you place a minimum order from the store, which seems to be about $35 at Costco in my area.  They also deliver, in my area, from Target, Ulta and others. Unlimited delivery for $99 a year I was told.

You order one day and it's delivered the next day.  Evidently it's also possible to get same day delivery, and for a little more, they use a refrigerated truck if you are ordering meat and the like.

It sounds fantastic to me, but I have no experience with it.  It sure would save a lot of time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Used Google Express?

I haven't heard of this before. I would be interested to see what others have to say.

Honored Contributor

Hi @butterfly123

I know, it almost sounds too good to be true!  It was mentioned on local TV the other day and my daughter looked it up.

I don't think it's available everywhere yet, but I'm in a tech area (SF Bay Area) and we are lucky to get things like this.

I would especially love deliveries from Costco, it takes so much time to shop there.

Respected Contributor

Well, for $99, you'd have that amount covered with only one or two appliances being delivered.

Laura loves cats!