Honored Contributor

So much tragic happenings at orlando

The singer killed, the mass shootings,and that dear little boy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: So much tragic happenings at orlando

Yes, Orlando needs our prayers and all the people there.

Esteemed Contributor

Leaving Orlando this afternoon for a one week vacation in Dublin, Ireland!  Time to get out of here and get away.  Hopefully nothing else bad will happen here for a very very long time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

God help that family. You know Disney and Floridians are well aware of alligators lurking in ponds and lakes. We have friends who live in several places in Florida, near the water and it's a big issue. Disney advertises their hotels inside Disney with "white sand beaches" or "your own private beach".  Not a good idea to me, knowing the possibility of an alligator sliding around.  I understand there are no swimming signs in these areas, but to me, they signs should warn of alligators or whatever else may have the potential to cause harm to someone who takes a chance to swim.  Hopefully, Disney will make major changes, but I am so saddened it had to take the death of this baby to evoke a possible change in policy.

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter, son-in-law, my grandson and granddaughter have lived in Orlando since 2001. They are stunned and very sad. They know that the whole world is supporting them but the losses have been devastating,