Honored Contributor

If you went to the site, or clicked on ANYTHING, it would be advisable to do a thorough cleaning and defrag of your computer.    

Trusted Contributor

I don't buy anything on FB ads...even clicking on them can possibly expose your personal info in come cases. I see Q ads there all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

I used the Contact Us form on the real All-Clad site and asked them if that site was an official All-Clad retailer, and here's the response.

all-clad_email.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina Thank you for contacting Allclad.  The info you & they provided is priceless.  Answers so much.  How do these places get away with this?!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Caffeina Thank you for contacting Allclad.  The info you & they provided is priceless.  Answers so much.  How do these places get away with this?!!! 

In many cases, the sites are based in a foreign country. I just tried to go to the site, but it's not available and must have been taken down.

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina   Perhaps you were the reason it was taken down.  You certainly deserve some credit.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Shopped Here

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Caffeina   Perhaps you were the reason it was taken down.  You certainly deserve some credit.   

Thanks! It is possible. I'm sure All-Clad reports those sites to the feds when they're made aware of them.

Trusted Contributor

All-Clad  is not the only company with scammers running fraudulent sites. They pop up on FB all the time. They all put a hot, name brand product in a large photo, and then offer to sell it for some ridiculously low price. Run. You will probably never get the product and definitely won't get your money back.