Honored Contributor

Re: 👨‍👩‍👧 Has Amy announced.... 👨‍👩‍👧

@faeriemoon wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I prefer Cheddar, goes better with Bri. 

Cheddar may go well with Bri [sic], but Clayton goes better with Bree. Heart

Oh!  Duh!! Now I get what she was going for!!  

After staring at the above post for a full minute or more it finally dawned on me.  Mentally slapped my forehead.  Very clever of you for figuring that all out. Smiley Wink

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Love the name.  I just read an email from my baby Clayton(Clay) about July 4th.  He will be 33 on July 13th.  Still my baby.  Clayton was a family name on my Mom's side plus his Dad and I really like Clayton Farlow on Dallas since he took no grief from JR Ewing.

My son will be 33 on July 1st, my one and only and "still my baby"Smiley Happy   His name is Frederick, named after his father & grandfather, his middle name after my dad...the best thing that ever happened to me and my life🙆

He is my one and only too but I did have to tell him a few months back that as much as I love him I do not understand how I even existed prior to my Granddaughter being born in August 2014.  He smiled and said he understands and just loves to see how much I love his girl.  Plus I love love love my DDL.  Happy families is what life is all about.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Love the name.  I just read an email from my baby Clayton(Clay) about July 4th.  He will be 33 on July 13th.  Still my baby.  Clayton was a family name on my Mom's side plus his Dad and I really like Clayton Farlow on Dallas since he took no grief from JR Ewing.

My son will be 33 on July 1st, my one and only and "still my baby"Smiley Happy   His name is Frederick, named after his father & grandfather, his middle name after my dad...the best thing that ever happened to me and my life🙆

He is my one and only too but I did have to tell him a few months back that as much as I love him I do not understand how I even existed prior to my Granddaughter being born in August 2014.  He smiled and said he understands and just loves to see how much I love his girl.  Plus I love love love my DDL.  Happy families is what life is all about.

The family is one of nature's masterpieces...my mom said to me after my son (her 1st grandchild) was born.."I didn't think I could love anyone more than my own child until her 1st grandchild".  So beautiful to hear, I could just feel her heart and soul gushing with pride and love...must admit, I was a bit jealous😁  Enjoy your family, and the "4th"🇺🇸🔔💥

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@AKgirl2  Ha!  My ex-husband will be 72 on July 1.  We've been divorced since I was 25, but we still call each other on our birthdays just to say "Hi" and see how things are going (he lives in another state). Even though things didn't work out between us, I do consider him to be a good person, and he's always been close to his family.  He was especially close to his mother too!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@AKgirl2  Ha!  My ex-husband will be 72 on July 1.  We've been divorced since I was 25, but we still call each other on our birthdays just to say "Hi" and see how things are going (he lives in another state). Even though things didn't work out between us, I do consider him to be a good person, and he's always been close to his family.  He was especially close to his mother too!

@2blonde ... That's so nice, not many people can do that.

Valued Contributor

AND ... my baby will be 49 on July 30! Still my boy, although i can't think how I can have a child that old and still be around to celebrate with him!