Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Thank you for sharing this.  I love fruitcake and had been trying to decide what to order.  I just ordered the two lb. fruitcake.

My grandmother used to make fruitcake cookies every year.  They were so good!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Collin Street Bakery out of Corsicana, TX, makes wonderful fruitcakes. My father sent my husband and me one of their fruitcakes every Christmas. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

My inlaws sent us a fruitcake from Texas (don't remember the name).  I sent a thank-you note and put the fruitcake in the freezer and when the one came next year I would throw out the old one and put the new one in the freezer.  No one in my family would eat it.  I tried to give it away a couple times and could not find any takers.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

My inlaws sent us a fruitcake from Texas (don't remember the name).  I sent a thank-you note and put the fruitcake in the freezer and when the one came next year I would throw out the old one and put the new one in the freezer.  No one in my family would eat it.  I tried to give it away a couple times and could not find any takers.

@DiAnne   That's the one from Collin Street Bakery.  It's very good!  You should at least try it if they send it again this year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau