Honored Contributor

Ordered me a Harry and David fruitcake today , so, would get by Christmas.

Retail me not has 3.00 coupon using the 15% off code and I'm glad I

ordered on the 9th, on the 11th they will be charging 1.99 surcharge on shipping to get it there by Christmas.

Just wanted to give a heads up to the folks who order from them.

I just order myself a fruitcake once a yr. Husband wouldn't touch a fruitcake if you held a gun to his head. LOL  Theirs is the only one I have ever found to be really good.

1#ay1.gif

Honored Contributor

I ordered a cheese basket for my bro and SIL.  Shipping was $16.98!  I found a coupon for 20% off so it made the shipping reasonable.  It pays to shop around for coupons!!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered their Royal Riviera Pears, as I have for four years now.  There are so many mixed reviews on their pears, but mine have always been absolutely delicious!  I ate one this morning with a cup of tea.

Super Contributor

Love Harry and David's Royal Riviera pears. The best!

My order arrives soon.

BTW: Love the picture on your post.

Honored Contributor

@bonappetit    Here's you a Christmas gift !

1#forxmas.gif

Honored Contributor

@bonappetit   Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Thanks for this information - I like fruit cake and will give this one a try.

Honored Contributor

It's not one of those light colored things. It's dark, rich and full of fruits, nuts and with a hint of bourbon or brandy. I don't drink, so, not sure what I'm tasting hahahaha.

Just my own preference you might be happier with another brand.

@dulwich 

Honored Contributor

I got fruitcake from QVC which I thought was (is) very good.  Lots of fruits and nuts also with a taste of liquor.  It comes in individual cellophane packets, which I don't care for.  Would rather have a CAKE.  It's made by Beatrice Bakery in Beatrice, Ne.  I'd order it again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SharkE  No, for me, fruit cake has to be dark and hint of booze is fine.  I do not like those light coloured ones so am looking forward to trying this one.