Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Whisks Megan Markle Off to Africa...

Perhaps....perhaps not.  I like to see the gowns but that royal stuff doesn't interest me too much.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

For some reason or other, I cannot see this pairing.  Don't know what it is.  Maybe the fact that she came out of nowhere so quickly.  Whatever, if they do marry, I hope it is a good union.  Harry deserves the best.

"Came out of nowhere".   We all came out of nowhere and made ourselves.  Even Harry...

Honored Contributor

Hope he keeps looking.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

For some reason or other, I cannot see this pairing.  Don't know what it is.  Maybe the fact that she came out of nowhere so quickly.  Whatever, if they do marry, I hope it is a good union.  Harry deserves the best.

@Patriot3

I wouldn't say she came out of nowhere.  She's an internationally known humanitarian and an ambassador for the United Nations.  

She has also been a successful actress.

Honored Contributor

They seem happy, that's a good thing 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, it's an interesting turn of events, that's for sure.

Harry is smitten with a divorced, bi-racial American actress and the royal family, apparently, isn't losing their minds over this gal.   Harry seems to be very happy of late, and who can argue with that?

I've read a few articles about her in The Royalist earlier this year .... and I think they explain why she is really a good choice for Harry.   Links below, in case you missed them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markles-india-trip-reveals-a-perfect-modern-princess

http://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markle-accepted-by-royal-family

http://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-the-making-of-a-political-princess

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Well, all I know is that I'm going to have a good talk with my husband because the only place he whisked me off to when he proposed was an isolated wooded area in his small hometown and then he couldn't get his car started, so we had to walk quite a ways back to his home!....LOL

One of my first dates with my ex-husband was to see Night of the Living Dead and then his borrowed car died on the 14th in DC on the way home to Alexandria.  Talk about harbingers of things to come!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She seems like a very sympathetic type of woman who understands his emotions and is there for him and I don't mean just as a mate in the bedroom but really cares for him. I think he requires a very special person because of the traumatic loss of his mother while the other women he dated probably were all about themselves. 

Trusted Contributor

From reading about Megan Markle, she seems very grounded, accomplished, and level-headed. And I was very impressed with Harry's demeanor (and William's too) in the recent show about his mother. Just from the outside looking in, Harry and Megan seem like a good and promising match! 

Honored Contributor

The HBO show is beautifully done, I want to watch it again. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"