Honored Contributor

Happy January 2021 Birthdays!

i dont remember who used to do the monthly birthday threads, but maybe this is a good time to bring back the tradition. it honors everyone who has a birthday in a particular month, so no one is excluded!

Let us know if it is your birthday this month or maybe a loved ones birthday. Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday January Babies! We hope your month is an extra special one and that it is filled with joy and love and good health.  Heart

january birthdays.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy January 2021 Birthdays!

January Babies.......

The snuggled-and-cozy fact of a winter birthday comes with advantages: Studies show that people born in the winter months are less irritable and less prone to mood swings.than people born in other seasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

January 23rd baby here. THere is always a snowstorm or bitter cold on my day, and it ruins the plans- But I'm used to it!  Thanks for the sweet thread, but NO rush!  🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

Thank you, my day is the 28th and I have all the positive qualities of my sign, Aquarius!!!!! 

LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

January 25th here.  Had big plans and, well...you know.

Esteemed Contributor

My birthday is January 21st so, this year it’s 1 21 21 ..... I think I’ll play the numbers !!!!! .... hope it doesn’t snow on my birthday but, it usually does & because I HATE SNOW so much the snow usually ruins everything!!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JANUARY BABIES!!!! 🎂🎂

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you so much!  Mine is today, I worked, DS brought me flowers at work.  DH gave me money!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My husband's birthday is today. His sisters were over this morning with a balloon and goodies. We went out and had a nice day.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @sunshine45 , nice of you!   And happy birthday to my other fellow Januarians!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@sunshine45 

Thank you so much!  Mine is today, I worked, DS brought me flowers at work.  DH gave me money!Smiley Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY>